Monday, December 20, 2010

Life is Weird

So apparently it's never going to stop raining, and I'm contemplating on building a boat at this point. Or maybe waterproofing my car just enough so I can float to work and back. Stupid rain cancelled my family's annual trip to Knott's. Double-bummer is now I have to go to work on Wednesday.

I've found it was much easier to keep track of the days when I was in school, but I still don't miss it at all. I've been debating on going back and getting a Masters in Computer Science. Not sure if it'd even be worth it at this point or when I would have time for it. I've found experience is more valued in the "real world" and can take your farther than any piece of paper.

I'm curious as to how many people will be reading this in a year, or if I'll actually be keeping it up.

PS: Giving credit where credit is due: Jenn dubbed it thy "ninjaism".

Listening to: Knights of Cydonia - Muse

No comments:

Post a Comment